Maryland Electronic Liens & Titles (ELT)

Frequently Asked Questions about ELT in Maryland:

How do I sign up for the ELT program?
Note that Maryland does not currently offer an ELT program (though work is in progress). However, please contact or visit for more information about working with non-ELT programs and the DDI Title Center.

How do I request a motor vehicle record?
Complete an application form entitled "Request for Motor Vehicle Administration Records" and submit it either in person or by mail. More details, including fee information, is available on the MVA website.

Premier eTitleLien® Decision Dynamics, Inc.